Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Da-da-da!

The inaugural post of Medieval Art and More.

I intend to use this blog to share all the hilarious stories, wonderful characters, and my favorite things I learn about in Art History. Mostly because my friends are sick of me coming to them, overly excited, ranting and raving about the latest Da Vinci conspericies, or what Sigismundo Malatesta did in 1452, or how many times Eleanor of Aquatain got divorced and remarried, and how the shape of France changed because of her.

Hopefully, there are readers out there who enjoy blogs like Got Medieval and Ugly Renaissance Babies, and will enjoy my rantings just as much.

If there is one thing I love to do, its talk about medieval art, and if you enjoy it, thanks for reading. If you don't, i'll throw in some medieval marginalia monkeys and we will see if you can say no to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment